Ultrasonic cutter ZO-91/CE product
Powerful handy cutting tool with output power control
Cutting with ultrasonic vibration
When ultrasonic vibration is applied to a blade, the friction between the blade and the workpiece is reduced. As a result, less physical force needs to be applied to the cutter or knife when cutting the workpiece normally.
*If the blade is not capable of cutting the material by itself (without ultrasonic vibration), it will not be able to cut the material when ultrasonic vibration is applied.
- Unique "TAF" circuit keeps the output power stable and powerful.
- Not likely other models, no need to keep holding down the operation switch on the handpiece switch (turns off automatically after 10 minutes operation).
- High speed vibration, 40,000 cycle per second (40 kHz) assists smooth cutting with less pressure force.
- Able to select Normal mode or High mode.
- Main unit has handpiece holder. Handpiece settles safe while not in use.
- CE compliance
- Synthetic resin, Plastic. Epoxy putty, Paper, Cardboard,
Chemical fiber/ cloth, Polyester putty, 3D printed material, Silicone
- Thickness: 3 mm maximum
The cutting experience described above may vary by the environment and hardness of the material.
For the material not listed above, please contact us, before you try.
Model No. ZO-91 Oscillation frequency 40kHz Power consumption Approx. 40 W max. AC adapter 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 80VA
Main unit 173ｘ89ｘ76 (excluding protrusions) Handpiece dia. 32ｘ144 (including blade) Ambient operation condition Temperature:10 to 35℃
Humidity:20 to 70% (No condensation)
Circuit protection Temperature sensor inside of Handpiece
Detection circuit for overloadWeight
Main unit 260g Handpiece 70g (including handpiece cable) Power cable length Total 2.7m (adapter cable 1.5m + AC cable 1.2m) Handpiece cable length 1.6m